New: The natural solution to support breast-feeding
Galactogil Lactation accompanies milk production and long-term breast-feeding thanks to a unique combination of concentrated plant extracts and calcium:
• Barley malt, fennel seeds and green anise fruits have been used traditionally to support milk production.
• Calcium carbonate is required for maintaining a normal skeleton.
Proven satisfaction in breast-feeding women*:
• For 90% of women: breast-feeding goes well with Galactogil Lactation.
• For 88% of women: The milk is easily replenished between each feed.
• For 83% of women: the amount of milk is sufficient for each feed.
• 88% of women consider Galactogil Lactation satisfactory and would recommend it.
Recommendations for use
It is recommended to take 3 sachets daily for 8 days, to be repeated if necessary. Dilute in a warm or cold drink.
Precautions for use
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children. To be used as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store protected from heat. Do not use Galactogil Lactation in the event of allergy to one of the ingredients.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENT||DAILY DOSE FOR 3 SACHETS||%NRV**|
|Barley malt extract||3000 mg||-|
|Fennel extract||195 mg||-|
|Green anise extract||183 mg||-|
* Observational clinical test under medical assessment: interest of Galactogil Lactation intended for favouring milk secretion in breast-feeding women. Multicentre open test by 2 paediatricians and 1 midwife including 60 breast-feeding women in France. N = 43 end of study, 15 days of treatment. Administration of Galactogil Lactation to group A (n=24) from D0 to D15 and to group B (n=19) from D15 to D30. Report IPRS_CAGALACTO_14_FR; 2015
** NRV: Nutrient reference values